Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent disease and disability through physical means. Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who work in partnership with their patients, assisting them to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
Physiotherapy can aide with many problems including, but not limited to;
- sports injuries
- work-related injuries
- exercise prescription
- pre & post-operation rehabilitation
- cast and splints
- women’s health
- work conditioning
- headache management
Fees – Physiotherapy (claimable through our HICAPS machine)
Assessment Consultation (item number #500): $80.00
– Student/pensioner: $75.00
Standard Consultation (item number #505): $68.50
– Student/pensioner: $63.50
Our cancellation Policy
– Please call at least 4h before your appointment if you need to cancel, as your treatment place could be opened for another who could potentially need treatment urgently.
– We will waive the fee for non-compliance on the first occasion with the afore-mentioned statement, however if you are regularly cancelling your appointments without adequate time allowed to notify the practice, a $25 fee will be charged.